Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 16 Feb 2017, 01:09

Yes.
And for intelligence to leak.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 16 Feb 2017, 01:11

:|
Faith in Congress, eh?
That's a tall order.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Feb 2017, 02:23

So who's the snowflake?

EVERY PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY has had to put up with what he and his advisers are saying he shouldn't have to put up with. I don't remember any of the others - even the ones I disagreed with on every level politically - stamping their feet and throwing tantrums over it.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 Feb 2017, 11:52

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
Uh...the military is not fighting Russia. WTF are you talking about?

It has been billed as Nato’s biggest military build-up on Russia’s borders since the cold war. Britain is sending fighter jets next year to Romania. The US is dispatching troops, tanks and artillery to Poland. Germany, Canada and other Nato countries also pledged forces at a meeting on Wednesday of defence chiefs in Brussels.
From The Guardian Oct. 2016

:roll:
Question authority.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Feb 2017, 12:02

Sabre rattling.

Possibly not unconnected to Crimea.
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol -
Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 Feb 2017, 12:40

Diamond Dog wrote:Sabre rattling.

Re Crimea:
A referendum on the status of Crimea was held on March 16, 2014, by the legislature of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea as well as by the local government of Sevastopol (both subdivisions of Ukraine), following Russian military takeover of the peninsula. (Bullshit. Russia has its fleet based there. They were there already.) The referendum asked local population whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine …. Following the referendum, The Supreme Council of Crimea and Sevastopol City Council declared the independence of the Republic of Crimea from Ukraine and requested to join the Russian Federation.[18] On the same day, Russia recognized the Republic of Crimea as a sovereign state.
Wikipedia

FYI 96.77% voted to join Russia.

Just back from the states and watched some news on TV and … go watch Gaslighting again.
Question authority.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 16 Feb 2017, 12:42

Jimbo wrote:

Re Crimea:
A referendum on the status of Crimea was held on March 16, 2014, by the legislature of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea as well as by the local government of Sevastopol (both subdivisions of Ukraine), following Russian military takeover of the peninsula. (Bullshit. Russia has its fleet based there. They were there already.) The referendum asked local population whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine …. Following the referendum, The Supreme Council of Crimea and Sevastopol City Council declared the independence of the Republic of Crimea from Ukraine and requested to join the Russian Federation.[18] On the same day, Russia recognized the Republic of Crimea as a sovereign state.
Wikipedia

Just back from the states and watched some news on TV and … go watch Gaslighting again.

That's rubbish Jimbo, I know for a fact that 107.5% voted to join Russia in a free and fair vote it was on RT
Dancing in the streets of Hyannis

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Feb 2017, 12:45

So The Crimea wasn't taken over militarily by Russia in 2014?

Interesting that the poll was run after Russia didn't take over the Crimea - you'd have thought, had the people been so keen to have Russia as their chosen country, they may have requested that before the Russians didn't militarily annex the Crimea.

Wouldn't you?
Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 Feb 2017, 12:45

Copehead wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Re Crimea:
Wikipedia

That's rubbish Jimbo, I know for a fact that 107.5% voted to join Russia in a free and fair vote it was on RT

??? My info comes from Wikipedia. Now Wikipedia is RUSSIAN??? OMG!
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 Feb 2017, 12:57

Diamond Dog wrote:So The Crimea wasn't taken over militarily by Russia in 2014?

Interesting that the poll was run after Russia didn't take over the Crimea - you'd have thought, had the people been so keen to have Russia as their chosen country, they may have requested that before the Russians didn't militarily annex the Crimea.

Wouldn't you?

There was a US sponsored coup Ukraine. Here is a BBC article which is proof of US interference in the coup.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

Russia didn't need to annex Crimea. They were already there militarily, their fleet being stationed there similar to the US's ships in hundreds of ports. Russian is the preferred language and ethnicity of a majority of Crimeans.

YOU WANT A WAR WITH RUSSIA DON'T YOU COPEHEAD! ADMIT YOU WANT A BIG NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA.
Question authority.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Feb 2017, 13:16

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:So The Crimea wasn't taken over militarily by Russia in 2014?

Wouldn't you?

There was a US sponsored coup Ukraine. Here is a BBC article which is proof of US interference in the coup.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

Russia didn't need to annex Crimea. They were already there militarily, their fleet being stationed there similar to the US's ships in hundreds of ports. Russian is the preferred language and ethnicity of a majority of Crimeans.

YOU WANT A WAR WITH RUSSIA DON'T YOU COPEHEAD! ADMIT YOU WANT A BIG NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA.

Yes Copehead!!

And you have taken over my BCB account too haven't you Copehead?!!

Annex!!
Cocaine

Postby ... » 16 Feb 2017, 15:06

Copehead wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Re Crimea:
Wikipedia

You've neglected to mention the significant 0.00005% swing against Putin in Moscow East though. How quickly we forget...

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 16 Feb 2017, 15:26

Diamond Dog wrote:Yes Copehead!!

And you have taken over my BCB account too haven't you Copehead?!!

Annex!!

I am itching to kill me some goddam Ivan, if only I wasn't so old I would be signing up for it and no mistake.

Basically Russia is all bluster they have a fucked military who can just about deal with a country like the Ukraine.

They would be taken to the cleaners in a conventional war with the West, they know that, we know that, they know we know that, so all they have left is bigman bullshit and cyber warfare.

Perhaps Jimbo has had his computer hijacked by a Putinbot :idea:
Dancing in the streets of Hyannis

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 16 Feb 2017, 19:10

Count Machuki wrote::|
Faith in Congress, eh?
That's a tall order.

I grew up with The Church Comittee.
faith in the Intelligence community is a pretty tall order too.

If they have something that nails anybody, then they need to let the cat out of the bag. telling us what type of cat and what color bag only gets them so far.

although, it's really cute seeing TRUMP all anti intelligence leaks all of a sudden.
uggy poopy doody.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 16 Feb 2017, 19:19

sneelock wrote:although, it's really cute seeing TRUMP all anti intelligence leaks all of a sudden.

Indeed!

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Feb 2017, 19:42

The guy that went over classified documents in a public place by cell phone light? The irony!
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 16 Feb 2017, 21:11

Well that press conference blew my mind for good.

"Flynn didn't do anything wrong" was just the beginning.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 16 Feb 2017, 21:12

There was a story in the WSJ today that apparently said that intelligence people were withholding intelligence from Trump!

But I don't pay for that Murdoch publication, so I couldn't read it.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 16 Feb 2017, 21:13

Jimbo wrote:
??? My info comes from Wikipedia. Now Wikipedia is RUSSIAN??? OMG!

this wikipedia infallibility (or not) thing has been cracking me up all day.

"real leaks of fake news mean dur dur dur" - Donald the Trump
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 16 Feb 2017, 21:14

Still Baron wrote:There was a story in the WSJ today that apparently said that intelligence people were withholding intelligence from Trump!

But I don't pay for that Murdoch publication, so I couldn't read it.

I think that's been publicly refuted by intelligence types.

Return to “Nextdoorland”