Progressive Canon #51 - Yorick's Cock

Do talk back
bye

Re: Progressive Canon #51 - Yorick's Cock

Postby bye » 20 Aug 2015, 20:38

YEH
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

bye

Postby bye » 21 Feb 2016, 09:48

I say

!
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 22 Feb 2016, 13:50

Many fans of the original line-up were elated when Lisa Yorick reunited with two members of the all-female group, augmented by two members of the later all-male line-up, to form the hybrid group known simply as Yorick. Their sound truly coalesced on the second album, although the debut certainly has its charms, as does the third and final album. A brief tour of Britain and Scotland, opening for Marillion, brought them newfound respect as stage performers, yet somehow didn't translate into album sales - this, despite enlisting Steve Lillywhite to produce the third album.

According to Lisa Yorick, the reissue series has brought in a whole new generation of fans, although Steven Wilson's 5.1 remixes were unable to capture the true octophonic sounds of the original mixes. After working with the original master tapes, Wilson now believes that octophonic sound is the wave of the future, and is now looking forward to revisiting every remixing project in which he has ever been involved in anticipation of the octophonic music systems currently being designed and Beta-tested and expected to be available to the public by Christmas 2017. Will fans who purchased the original albums and the CD remixes be willing to buy the new octophonic SACD releases, not to mention the expense of upgrading their entire sound systems yet again? "Sure, what else do they spend their money on?" Yorick cheerfully replied.

"Quite."

fange
100% fangetastic

Postby fange » 22 Feb 2016, 14:00

I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

bye

Postby bye » 30 Dec 2016, 12:44

fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 31 Dec 2016, 04:59

Quote of the year. Let's start off the bidding at.....

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 05 Aug 2018, 10:50

IMPRESSIONANTE!
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Return to “Yakety Yak”