41%
No
59%

Total votes: 49

jimboo

Re: Coan has flounced

Postby jimboo » 22 May 2012, 21:55

Diamond Dog wrote:
yellowjacket wrote:I'm sure after Coan reads my stunning reworking of the lyrics to Blue Jay Way he will realize just how much he is missed and this will usher in his return. Maybe, perhaps.......not for sure, I can't really say etc.

You know, it's one thing pissing people off (in your case, I'll accept it's unintentional - you're just a bit of a tit) and (maybe) being a major cause as to them 'leaving'. It's another thing entirely to appear to be rubbing his nose in it.

Have some grace and just leave alone - you don't know the guy, and he doesn't like you. So any feeble attempt at humour whenever you so choose (as yours always is) really isn't 'the time or the place', okay?

Yeah, but he knows his stuff on Led Zep concerts (circa 69 esp). Good grace is acknowledging when you are wrong and apologising or rising above your feelings of hatred just because you think you are intellectually superior.

Pot kettle black is practically a fucking epidemic on here.
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 22 May 2012, 22:35

I think Coan and yellowjacket are the same guy but neither of them know it. you know, a jeckyl/hyde type thing.
uggy poopy doody.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 22 May 2012, 22:39

Cage Free Brown wrote:I think Coan and yellowjacket are the same guy but neither of them know it. you know, a jeckyl/hyde type thing.

I'd say more like a Tyler Durden thing.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 22 May 2012, 23:15

jimboo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
yellowjacket wrote:I'm sure after Coan reads my stunning reworking of the lyrics to Blue Jay Way he will realize just how much he is missed and this will usher in his return. Maybe, perhaps.......not for sure, I can't really say etc.

You know, it's one thing pissing people off (in your case, I'll accept it's unintentional - you're just a bit of a tit) and (maybe) being a major cause as to them 'leaving'. It's another thing entirely to appear to be rubbing his nose in it.

Have some grace and just leave alone - you don't know the guy, and he doesn't like you. So any feeble attempt at humour whenever you so choose (as yours always is) really isn't 'the time or the place', okay?

Yeah, but he knows his stuff on Led Zep concerts (circa 69 esp). Good grace is acknowledging when you are wrong and apologising or rising above your feelings of hatred just because you think you are intellectually superior.

Pot kettle black is practically a fucking epidemic on here.

He certainly got under your skin. You haven't shut up about him.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 23 May 2012, 00:04

I always find it amusing when these threads obsess so many of us for so long. 99% of the time it's just someone taking a break from here 'cause there's something going on in someone's life that they realize is more important. Once in a blue moon toys are thrown out of prams, but usually not. And some psychodrama is always invented whether it exists or not. We seem to need it.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 May 2012, 00:09

I took a break and I thought I was keeping a lid on it. it didn't work out that way.
I read a thread under my blankets with a flashlight. while it was nice to see that people were expressing hopes that I'd come back, what really stuck with me was the "good riddance" sort of stuff.

so, Coan. Good Riddance. ;P
uggy poopy doody.

Nolamike

Postby Nolamike » 23 May 2012, 01:13

Cage Free Brown wrote:I think Coan and yellowjacket are the same guy but neither of them know it. you know, a jeckyl/hyde type thing.

That, or Coan is the subject of a new David Lynch flick.
Sir John Coan wrote:Nolamike is speaking nothing but sense here.

Loki wrote:Mike is Hookfinger's shill.

beenieman

Postby beenieman » 23 May 2012, 06:18

Can we talk about Wire being rubbish again?

This thread peaked then.
One night, an evil spirit held me down
I could not make one single sound
Jah told me, 'Son, use the word'
And now I'm as free as a bird

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 23 May 2012, 12:03

beenieman wrote:Can we talk about Wire being rubbish again?

You take that back! :o
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Return to “Nextdoorland”