Glasgow JU

Events people say they're coming to until a day or so before the event.
User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8351
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: Glasgow JU

Postby WG Kaspar » 24 Aug 2016, 19:20

As it stands with my operation it is unlikely that I would be able to make it, although I should be alright and would definitely need a day out. We'll see.
I run out of talent

User avatar
hippopotamus
Posts: 761
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 11:00

Re: Glasgow JU

Postby hippopotamus » 06 Sep 2016, 23:56

WG Kaspar wrote:As it stands with my operation it is unlikely that I would be able to make it, although I should be alright and would definitely need a day out. We'll see.


Are you feeling any better?
My epitaph, please

billy wrote:She took no shit. Very confident and no nonsense woman. Wears her drawers back to front these days ...

Good on her!

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8351
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: Glasgow JU

Postby WG Kaspar » 07 Sep 2016, 13:51

hippopotamus wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:As it stands with my operation it is unlikely that I would be able to make it, although I should be alright and would definitely need a day out. We'll see.


Are you feeling any better?

I am indeed, thank you.
There are still a few niggles from the wound especially when I'm walking for more than 5 minutes but it gets better every day.
I run out of talent

User avatar
hippopotamus
Posts: 761
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 11:00

Re: Glasgow JU

Postby hippopotamus » 15 Sep 2016, 11:45

WG Kaspar wrote:
hippopotamus wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:As it stands with my operation it is unlikely that I would be able to make it, although I should be alright and would definitely need a day out. We'll see.


Are you feeling any better?

I am indeed, thank you.
There are still a few niggles from the wound especially when I'm walking for more than 5 minutes but it gets better every day.



Oh good. Then we can squabble about whether or not this can ever happen again.
My epitaph, please

billy wrote:She took no shit. Very confident and no nonsense woman. Wears her drawers back to front these days ...

Good on her!