Edinburgh in May?

Events people say they're coming to until a day or so before the event.
User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32467
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Goat Boy » 23 Feb 2016, 15:21

Well nobody wants to visit Glasgow do they?
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18565
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: bit reliant on prawns

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI » 23 Feb 2016, 16:31

:x
GoogaMooga wrote:I've been GoogaMooga everywhere since I went online in 2005. There are copycats on the web incl a Brooklyn Food Festival, who have even adopted my camel case "M".

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 46315
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby The Slider » 23 Feb 2016, 16:42

Well, we are going to be in Edinburgh from Weds May 25th for three nights - going home on Sat 28th - in case anyone wants to join us for a drink somewhere, presumably on the Friday.
The Complete Pink Floyd Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one.
Image

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8830
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby WG Kaspar » 23 Feb 2016, 17:46

Goat Boy wrote:Well nobody wants to visit Glasgow do they?

Hold your horses mate. I'd take Glasgow over Edinburgh any day of the week.
I run out of talent

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32467
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Feb 2016, 08:37

But you're an Evertonian so you're predisposed to liking west coast gobshites who think they have great 'craic'
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8830
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby WG Kaspar » 24 Feb 2016, 11:25

Goat Boy wrote:But you're an Evertonian so you're predisposed to liking west coast gobshites who think they have great 'craic'


:lol: :lol:
I run out of talent

User avatar
Betty Denim
Posts: 713
Joined: 23 May 2014, 15:47

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Betty Denim » 24 Feb 2016, 12:08

So, something on Friday 27 May then?
mission wrote:gravity's greedy fingerfucking

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32467
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Feb 2016, 15:15

That could suit me. I've got Brian Wilson on the wed/thurs I think
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
Betty Denim
Posts: 713
Joined: 23 May 2014, 15:47

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Betty Denim » 24 Feb 2016, 15:43

Goat Boy wrote:That could suit me. I've got Brian Wilson on the wed/thurs I think


Great! You, me and John for a start then.
mission wrote:gravity's greedy fingerfucking

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 46315
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby The Slider » 24 Feb 2016, 19:09

That's a cracking leap off point.
The Complete Pink Floyd Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one.
Image

User avatar
dgs
Posts: 4766
Joined: 24 Jul 2003, 23:02
Location: sconnie botland

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby dgs » 24 Feb 2016, 19:50

27th could work.

I shall let funky know and perhaps someone can channel lee as well?

We could possible out swear Coans visit. Holyrood 9A or somewhere more central?
I'm a panic depressive and suffer from manic attacks. :(

User avatar
Betty Denim
Posts: 713
Joined: 23 May 2014, 15:47

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Betty Denim » 24 Feb 2016, 21:58

We also have confirmation from young Steven, Dundee's finest.
mission wrote:gravity's greedy fingerfucking

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 46315
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby The Slider » 25 Feb 2016, 04:32

If we build it, they will come.
The Complete Pink Floyd Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one.
Image

User avatar
Jeemo
Posts: 20668
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Jeemo » 25 Feb 2016, 11:06

Betty Denim wrote:We also have confirmation from young Steven, Dundee's finest.


Young Steven, who's that?
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

User avatar
dgs
Posts: 4766
Joined: 24 Jul 2003, 23:02
Location: sconnie botland

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby dgs » 25 Feb 2016, 13:45

Jeemo wrote:
Betty Denim wrote:We also have confirmation from young Steven, Dundee's finest.


Young Steven, who's that?


At a guess i'd go with Sweet Black Angel.
I'm a panic depressive and suffer from manic attacks. :(

User avatar
Betty Denim
Posts: 713
Joined: 23 May 2014, 15:47

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Betty Denim » 25 Feb 2016, 14:58

dgs wrote:
Jeemo wrote:
Betty Denim wrote:We also have confirmation from young Steven, Dundee's finest.


Young Steven, who's that?


At a guess i'd go with Sweet Black Angel.


Yep :)
mission wrote:gravity's greedy fingerfucking

User avatar
Jeemo
Posts: 20668
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Jeemo » 25 Feb 2016, 15:02

Betty Denim wrote:
dgs wrote:
Jeemo wrote:
Young Steven, who's that?


At a guess i'd go with Sweet Black Angel.


Yep :)


Cool. Hope I can make it through.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 46315
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby The Slider » 25 Feb 2016, 23:38

So do I
The Complete Pink Floyd Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one.
Image

User avatar
funky_nomad
paranoid
Posts: 11626
Joined: 14 Aug 2003, 11:31
Location: Doomsville

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby funky_nomad » 26 Feb 2016, 18:18

Betty Denim wrote:So, something on Friday 27 May then?

Bank Holiday weekend? I'm in!!!

Jeemo wrote:I'll alert Joe.

Ach, it was all going so well...
Just a penitent man

User avatar
Jeemo
Posts: 20668
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: Edinburgh in May?

Postby Jeemo » 26 Feb 2016, 19:16

funky_nomad wrote:
Betty Denim wrote:So, something on Friday 27 May then?

Bank Holiday weekend? I'm in!!!

Jeemo wrote:I'll alert Joe.

Ach, it was all going so well...


Joe and The Bear in the same room.

When they got together it was moiwder.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.