London - Saturday March 12th

Events people say they're coming to until a day or so before the event.
User avatar
F.o.W
Posts: 388
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 19:46
Location: High Wycombe

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby F.o.W » 14 Mar 2016, 21:48

Lovely evening, thanks to everybody, just a pleasure!
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65597
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby Diamond Dog » 18 Mar 2016, 22:23

The Slider wrote:I
It was a bit disappointing that only two doyens were there,


This is what happens when the April JU is held in March....
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.

In the future, in case you're wondering, "Crime, boy I don't know" is where I decided to kick your ass.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 49407
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby C » 18 Mar 2016, 23:16

Diamond Dog wrote:
The Slider wrote:It was a bit disappointing that only two doyens were there,


This is what happens when the April JU is held in March....


Agreed




x
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
the masked man
Schadenfreude
Posts: 26736
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 12:29
Location: Peterborough

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby the masked man » 18 Mar 2016, 23:22

The doyens are irrelevant...it's all about those who can be bothered to turn out. And we had a great night out!

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65597
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby Diamond Dog » 18 Mar 2016, 23:36

the masked man wrote:The doyens are irrelevant...it's all about those who can be bothered to turn out. And we had a great night out!


I don't think anyone said you didn't?

I'm sure it was a great night - I've never attended a bad one yet.

It was actually one of the attendees who raised the point about doyens....
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.

In the future, in case you're wondering, "Crime, boy I don't know" is where I decided to kick your ass.

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 46040
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby The Slider » 19 Mar 2016, 16:02

the masked man wrote:The doyens are irrelevant


Impertinent interloper. :evil:


The first Jolly Up was in March.
I am keeping the integrity
Jethro Tull Reduxed Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one
Image

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65597
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby Diamond Dog » 19 Mar 2016, 16:32

The Slider wrote:
the masked man wrote:The doyens are irrelevant


Impertinent interloper. :evil:


The first Jolly Up was in March.
I am keeping the integrity


At the Moon Under Water?

Really? I could have sworn it was April 6th 2002?
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.

In the future, in case you're wondering, "Crime, boy I don't know" is where I decided to kick your ass.

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 46040
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: London - Saturday March 12th

Postby The Slider » 19 Mar 2016, 16:44

well, you might be right
But it'd make a change
Jethro Tull Reduxed Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one
Image