Winter London JU - Sat December 6th it is!

Events people say they're coming to until a day or so before the event.
User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65851
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Winter London JU - Sat December 6th it is!

Postby Diamond Dog » 22 Sep 2014, 18:31

6th December?

Actually November 29th would be better for me as I'm in Devon up until Friday that week......
Last edited by Diamond Dog on 05 Oct 2014, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
In other words an extended look into *******’s head, and it seems to have some pretty good things in it (who among us is totally free of mental garbage?) It’s nice to see that he is confident enough so he can play some blues again,I’d like to hear more.

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15426
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Belle Lettre » 22 Sep 2014, 22:38

Not the 12th
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8674
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby WG Kaspar » 23 Sep 2014, 06:36

I'm fine with any date
I run out of talent

User avatar
The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!
Posts: 11264
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 20:42

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby The Modernist » 23 Sep 2014, 21:31

I'd like a night which is quite mild. Don't pick a date when it rains.

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8674
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby WG Kaspar » 24 Sep 2014, 13:06

Shall we say the 29th of November then? Shall I book the room upstairs? Will anyone prepare a quiz?
I run out of talent

User avatar
Betty Denim
Posts: 713
Joined: 23 May 2014, 15:47

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Betty Denim » 24 Sep 2014, 13:34

Oooh I can do 29th!
mission wrote:gravity's greedy fingerfucking

User avatar
Polishgirl
Posts: 8648
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 22:06

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Polishgirl » 24 Sep 2014, 13:35

Diamond Dog wrote:6th December?

Actually November 29th would be better for me as I'm in Devon up until Friday that week......



*cough*
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 12654
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Rayge » 24 Sep 2014, 16:21

Polishgirl wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:6th December?

Actually November 29th would be better for me as I'm in Devon up until Friday that week......



*cough*

likewise
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 46098
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby The Slider » 25 Sep 2014, 01:01

Enjoy
I'm on nights that wekend so i shall not be joining you
The Yes Reduxed Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one.
Image

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15426
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Belle Lettre » 25 Sep 2014, 06:54

And I shall have been in London the weekend before, so not likely really.
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8674
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby WG Kaspar » 25 Sep 2014, 09:57

The date is not set in stone you know. It can be arranged to be convenient for as many as possible
I run out of talent

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65851
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Diamond Dog » 25 Sep 2014, 09:59

6th December is not not as good for me, but probably do-able.

22nd November is out.... I'm off to Devon on the Sunday.

*About 8 miles from Honiton, by the way*
In other words an extended look into *******’s head, and it seems to have some pretty good things in it (who among us is totally free of mental garbage?) It’s nice to see that he is confident enough so he can play some blues again,I’d like to hear more.

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 12654
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Rayge » 25 Sep 2014, 10:26

Diamond Dog wrote:6th December is not not as good for me, but probably do-able.

22nd November is out.... I'm off to Devon on the Sunday.

*About 8 miles from Honiton, by the way*


So is Deebank, and polishgirl and Phil T and me are within 15 miles of it. You know it makes sense. Curry at the Ganges in Fore Street?
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

User avatar
Polishgirl
Posts: 8648
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 22:06

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Polishgirl » 25 Sep 2014, 15:39

Rayge wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:6th December is not not as good for me, but probably do-able.

22nd November is out.... I'm off to Devon on the Sunday.

*About 8 miles from Honiton, by the way*


So is Deebank, and polishgirl and Phil T and me are within 15 miles of it. You know it makes sense. Curry at the Ganges in Fore Street?


oh God, I've not been to the Ganges for 20-odd years. Sounds like a plan to me!
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65851
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Diamond Dog » 26 Sep 2014, 12:28

"Hey Lin....we have five days in Devon..... can I take you to see four internet friends I've never met previously?"

Said Diamond Dog.

Never.
In other words an extended look into *******’s head, and it seems to have some pretty good things in it (who among us is totally free of mental garbage?) It’s nice to see that he is confident enough so he can play some blues again,I’d like to hear more.

User avatar
'skope
BCB poster of the year 2014
Posts: 6248
Joined: 07 Jun 2014, 13:19
Location: on diamond dog's ignore list

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby 'skope » 26 Sep 2014, 13:20

Diamond Dog wrote:"Hey Lin...


are you courtin', pete?

User avatar
Polishgirl
Posts: 8648
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 22:06

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Polishgirl » 26 Sep 2014, 14:22

Diamond Dog wrote:"Hey Lin....we have five days in Devon..... can I take you to see four internet friends I've never met previously?"

Said Diamond Dog.

Never.


It's ok. We'll eat your bhajis.
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Conrad Knight Socks
Poptastic
Posts: 14766
Joined: 05 Jul 2004, 22:01

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Conrad Knight Socks » 30 Sep 2014, 15:02

Polishgirl wrote:
Rayge wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:6th December is not not as good for me, but probably do-able.

22nd November is out.... I'm off to Devon on the Sunday.

*About 8 miles from Honiton, by the way*


So is Deebank, and polishgirl and Phil T and me are within 15 miles of it. You know it makes sense. Curry at the Ganges in Fore Street?


oh God, I've not been to the Ganges for 20-odd years. Sounds like a plan to me!



Errm - I am in Devon on Sat 22 Nov . However I will be in Plymouth.
I kept thinking "swim as far as you can, swim as far as you can".

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15426
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Belle Lettre » 04 Oct 2014, 09:54

If we could return to London and its environs..the 6th, then ?
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 12654
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: So do we have a Winter London JU in us?

Postby Rayge » 04 Oct 2014, 10:07

so has anyone decided anything?
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will