Slaggers Is Holding Their Grand Reopening!

Events people say they're coming to until a day or so before the event.
yellowjacket

Slaggers Is Holding Their Grand Reopening!

Postby yellowjacket » 07 Oct 2011, 00:41

The tunes are once again spinning at Slaggers! We are busting a move with our Monday night disco-rama featuring all those classic dance tunes from those cocaine fueled evenings! Our request night is up and running again with the standard paperback writer available to jot your requests down in. Yes it is business as usual down at Slaggers!
How would you like to be remembered? Oh I don't know. I suppose if we are remembered as a great little rock and roll band it would be fine.........

Quaco
F R double E

Re: Slaggers Is Holding Their Grand Reopening!

Postby Quaco » 07 Oct 2011, 17:11

Is it a club? Do you say "Good evening and welcome to Slaggers" at the beginning of every night?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yellowjacket

Re: Slaggers Is Holding Their Grand Reopening!

Postby yellowjacket » 19 Oct 2011, 01:38

Quaco wrote:Is it a club? Do you say "Good evening and welcome to Slaggers" at the beginning of every night?
Yes there is a sign off at last call that goes like this
I hope that you all have enjoyed yourselves down here at Slaggers this evening. There will be taxis out front for those of you who want to arrive alive good night and God bless.
How would you like to be remembered? Oh I don't know. I suppose if we are remembered as a great little rock and roll band it would be fine.........

Return to “Footy Ups”