Backslapping time. Well done us. We are fantastic.
- Posts: 9757
- Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
- Location: The Steaming Metropolis
PresMuffley wrote:Hearing Kelly Macdonald sing that chorus bit in Trainspotting was the first time I ever heard anything of "Temptation". I probably thought it was a Scottish folk song at the time.
- Posts: 5150
- Joined: 02 Oct 2007, 09:14
- Location: formerly pore of sin...ga!, way of nor and currently pan of Ja!
Kid P wrote:*Deleted*
Should have quoted SF
Sneelock wrote:I'm never bored. I'm boring. I think of it as a lifestyle choice!
- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- Griff's Colombian Friend
- funky thigh collector
- Posts: 29057
- Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
- Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.
Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?
- Posts: 15426
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:43