Diamond Dog wrote:Anyone else want to give us ten facts about themselves?
Ok. Ten new things.
1. I can´t drive in Spain and it is driving me nuts.
2. I can´t work in Spain and that is driving me nuts too.
3. I´m a good cook even though I don´t have much interest in cooking. My mother is an absolutely rotten cook. It must be a throw back gene because I just throw stuff in a pan or oven and it ends up pretty tasty except for....
4. I have not baked a good loaf of bread yet. I have a breadmaking cookbook and I´m begining to think they have miscalculated the measurements. Breadmaking is hard.
5. I want to say things in this that I know I shouldn´t say.
6. *** ****** **** ****** **.
7. I read about a book a day.
8. We have a new kitten, Baby Cat. Found her on the street about a week and a half ago. Lost and crying, she hadn´t had a good meal in days. She´s a terror now, she and Mommy Cat (who isn´t her mommy) chase each other back and forth.
9. No one can convince me that fans of the Velvet Underground like them for any other reason than that they like to be abused by the bands they love.
10. My son is still the most important person in my life.