How do you convince a girl to take it up the ass?

Backslapping time. Well done us. We are fantastic.
User avatar
Martial Lawniz
BCB Troll
Posts: 6772
Joined: 14 Apr 2005, 20:09

Postby Martial Lawniz » 28 Sep 2005, 17:12

Candie wrote:
Cruzcampo wrote:
Paul G wrote:I once saw a photo taken from the Bobbit court case showing the severed member. Can't find it on-line.


I for one am relieved.



I'm not - we could have done a 'spot the difference' between that and the 'sea cucumber' :x


Is that what it takes?

Well I never.
I was eating Strawberry. Hello.

User avatar
JQW
Posts: 29014
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 13:27
Location: The Crazy Loquat, Szegerely

Postby JQW » 28 Sep 2005, 17:15

Candie wrote:
Cruzcampo wrote:
Paul G wrote:I once saw a photo taken from the Bobbit court case showing the severed member. Can't find it on-line.


I for one am relieved.



I'm not - we could have done a 'spot the difference' between that and the 'sea cucumber' :x


The sea cucumber was a lot bigger - the Bobbit piece was tiny.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

User avatar
Candie
cosmic spacehead lost in South London
Posts: 1865
Joined: 05 May 2005, 16:11
Location: 23rd Dustbin Credibilty Street

Postby Candie » 28 Sep 2005, 17:45

Paul G wrote:
Candie wrote:
Cruzcampo wrote:
Paul G wrote:I once saw a photo taken from the Bobbit court case showing the severed member. Can't find it on-line.


I for one am relieved.



I'm not - we could have done a 'spot the difference' between that and the 'sea cucumber' :x


The sea cucumber was a lot bigger - the Bobbit piece was tiny.


aahh!!! I see

well I thought it would be a pleasant note to leave you all on - I'm off to Dublin now - til next week ! *waves*
and all the fishes swim away and say 'don't hassle us today'

Phil T

Postby Phil T » 28 Sep 2005, 17:47

Candie wrote: I'm off to Dublin now - til next week ! *waves*


Ah, go on.
Go on go on go on. GO ON!

User avatar
The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony
Posts: 44895
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:32
Location: A Metropolis of Discontent

Postby The Prof » 28 Sep 2005, 18:03

ladyflash wrote:My husband won't eat brussels but I don't try and thrust them infront of him all the time!


Have you tried thrusting them up his arse and shouting: "That's for thousands of years of male oppression you bastard!" ?

User avatar
cheifwhat
Posts: 6676
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:26
Location: WoOt!

Postby cheifwhat » 28 Sep 2005, 18:13

neverknows wrote:
Candie wrote:I don't think all men are wankers.

You'd be closer to the truth if you did.



show me a man who says he doesn't, and i'll show you a lying wanker.
Mostly dancing sir,...

ladyflash
Posts: 162
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 11:55
Location: England

Postby ladyflash » 28 Sep 2005, 18:28

The Prof wrote:
ladyflash wrote:My husband won't eat brussels but I don't try and thrust them infront of him all the time!


Have you tried thrusting them up his arse and shouting: "That's for thousands of years of male oppression you bastard!" ?


We only eat them Christmas day, what will my mum say? I'll give it ago though if he will, I'll tactfully suggest it when he's back from sea.

User avatar
andymacandy
"Liberal Airhead"
Posts: 29877
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 18:26
Location: MacAndys Farm

Postby andymacandy » 28 Sep 2005, 18:34

The Smamfy wrote:taking your bird up the arse, yesterday:

Image

Indeed.
And getting a good shagging from a Hammer wasnt as painful as it could be.
Bless the weather.......Image

User avatar
Sea Of Tunes
down the drain
Posts: 19092
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 17:44
Location: 5 Star Member - It's Official
Contact:

Postby Sea Of Tunes » 28 Sep 2005, 20:18

Er... I am all for a bit of relaxation now. If a man and a woman agree on anal sex because both of them like it and no one acts under coercion, than no court in the world can make a case against it. It is all a matter of preference, size, the way orgasm is on the horizon, and so on. If a man is very well hung, so to speak, I think the girl, if she has a very sensitive anus, won't appreciate it at all. But if the willy is average or small (which is no negative thing at all, despite laddish culture etc.), and the girl's rear end allows for it, it can be absolutely thrilling. Remember, doing it the 'right way' can be painful too if the vagina is sensitive, dry, and tight, and the penis is XXL.
Don't let this turn into a religious sermon about what is right and what is wrong. I hate that.
Listen to Hotsie at this point.
It is not down on any map. True places never are.

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 24537
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Postby souphound » 28 Sep 2005, 20:22

Sea Of Tunes wrote:If a man and a woman agree on anal sex because both of them like it and no one acts under coercion, than no court in the world can make a case against it.


I believe the act itself is still illegal in several states.
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
Sea Of Tunes
down the drain
Posts: 19092
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 17:44
Location: 5 Star Member - It's Official
Contact:

Postby Sea Of Tunes » 28 Sep 2005, 20:28

SoupHound wrote:
Sea Of Tunes wrote:If a man and a woman agree on anal sex because both of them like it and no one acts under coercion, than no court in the world can make a case against it.


I believe the act itself is still illegal in several states.


I meant: 'court' in a moral sense, so: you, me, a judge, anyone. That several states are of that opinion is a big turd in their face. Other states, in other spots on this horrible Earth, still think that sex beyond the act of making children, is illegal. It is instructive that the most repressive countries in the world, where backwards men rule, teach that every homo should be stoned to death. Yet at the same time it is commonly known that all young men in these countries (notably Muslim fundamentalist ones) learn sex by fucking their friends in the ass at age 15 or so. Bigotry rules and the world is a mad place. I don't believe most politicians, and I don't believe organised religions, although I firmly believe in God.
Frank.
It is not down on any map. True places never are.

User avatar
Sea Of Tunes
down the drain
Posts: 19092
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 17:44
Location: 5 Star Member - It's Official
Contact:

Postby Sea Of Tunes » 28 Sep 2005, 21:00

The Smamfy wrote:anyway.....


:?:
It is not down on any map. True places never are.

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 37039
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 28 Sep 2005, 21:02

Listen to the Smamfster at this point.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
Poppypoobah
Resident Hotty
Posts: 17501
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 23:03
Location: Paradise
Contact:

Postby Poppypoobah » 28 Sep 2005, 21:07

SoupHound wrote:
Sea Of Tunes wrote:If a man and a woman agree on anal sex because both of them like it and no one acts under coercion, than no court in the world can make a case against it.


I believe the act itself is still illegal in several states.
I hear that it is against the law in mine but then so is oral sex (which is considered sodomy too). And then again so was fornication between two people who weren't married to each other until January 14th, 2005?

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 28 Sep 2005, 21:11

Sea Of Tunes wrote:
I meant: 'court' in a moral sense, so: you, me, a judge, anyone. That several states are of that opinion is a big turd in their face. Other states, in other spots on this horrible Earth, still think that sex beyond the act of making children, is illegal. It is instructive that the most repressive countries in the world, where backwards men rule, teach that every homo should be stoned to death. Yet at the same time it is commonly known that all young men in these countries (notably Muslim fundamentalist ones) learn sex by fucking their friends in the ass at age 15 or so. Bigotry rules and the world is a mad place. I don't believe most politicians, and I don't believe organised religions, although I firmly believe in God.
Frank.


So did the above speil work in persuading the girl to take it up the gary?
I'll try to memorise it and use it when I'm out on the pull next.

Phil T

Postby Phil T » 28 Sep 2005, 21:12

Hotsie wrote: And then again so was fornication between two people who weren't married to each other until January 14th, 2005?


Really? :? Blimey.

User avatar
Poppypoobah
Resident Hotty
Posts: 17501
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 23:03
Location: Paradise
Contact:

Postby Poppypoobah » 28 Sep 2005, 21:14

Sutekh wrote:
Hotsie wrote: And then again so was fornication between two people who weren't married to each other until January 14th, 2005?


Really? :? Blimey.
Yep!

It's a good thing that I took my fornicating self out of state for my fornicating and sodomy.

User avatar
Velvis
Mellowed down easy
Posts: 15790
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:21
Location: on Grand Street, where the neon madmen climb

Postby Velvis » 28 Sep 2005, 22:14

SoupHound wrote:
Sea Of Tunes wrote:If a man and a woman agree on anal sex because both of them like it and no one acts under coercion, than no court in the world can make a case against it.


I believe the act itself is still illegal in several states.


There are certain archaic laws on the books which are never used. You'd never get a conviction on such a case.
a gibbon running freely

User avatar
The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony
Posts: 44895
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:32
Location: A Metropolis of Discontent

Postby The Prof » 28 Sep 2005, 22:40

Velvis wrote:There are certain archaic laws on the books which are never used. You'd never get a conviction on such a case.


Are you trying to say it would never stand up in court?

User avatar
Poppypoobah
Resident Hotty
Posts: 17501
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 23:03
Location: Paradise
Contact:

Postby Poppypoobah » 28 Sep 2005, 22:54

Actually a guy got 3 years in jail as his sentence this month for solicitation and sodomy.