BCB Profiles

Backslapping time. Well done us. We are fantastic.
Mathew Street
Profiler Of The Community

Postby Mathew Street » 19 Jul 2005, 11:04

Nancy (Class Of 1997) - Real name Peregrine ('my friends call me Perry'), age 32, lives with partner (Viv) in detached house in Ealing, works as manager of cold-call centre, favourite meal lamb cutlets with spring potatoes and fresh vegetables, likes to ice-skate, all-time favourite film 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'. has dog named Mr Biffo, drinks vodka martinis, would like to have a tattoo ('I don't think Viv would be too happy......he's not really into body art'), loves cycling ('not on Gunnersbury Road though. Take your life in your hands even trying to cross the bloody thing'), favourite TV programme 'Silent Witness', would really like to try stand-up comedy ('most of my friends tell me that I'd be a hoot, 's'what keeps them going through their boring days at work'), hoping to have laser treatment to remove pimple from left side of scrotum.
she took us on a carousel, she made us smile and oh, how we laughed

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 19 Jul 2005, 11:23

Ah, go on then...
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

Mathew Street

Postby Mathew Street » 04 Apr 2006, 15:46

Penk is the Drug wrote:Ah, go on then...

Maybe tomorrow.

moonie

Postby moonie » 04 Apr 2006, 21:10

Dear Mr. Street,

We miss your contributions, please help.

Moonie

Mathew Street

Postby Mathew Street » 04 Apr 2006, 23:44

moonie wrote:Dear Mr. Street,

We miss your contributions, please help.

Moonie

For you, Moonie, anything.

Have I 'profiled' you yet?

moonie

Postby moonie » 05 Apr 2006, 13:25

Mathew Street wrote:
For you, Moonie, anything.

Have I 'profiled' you yet?

I'm honored, thank you.

And, I haven't been profiled yet. Should I be worried???

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 25 Jul 2006, 21:09

martha wrote:Apparently not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Mathew Street

Postby Mathew Street » 05 Aug 2006, 10:13

Coming soon...

TigerLadyT
Location: Kalifornia... The other side, where people walk upside down.

Postby TigerLadyT » 22 Aug 2006, 05:17

sloopjohnc wrote:SloopJohnB - Real name John, age 43, lives with wife and two children--girl 8, boy 2, in Fremont, California, just south of Oakland, southeast of San Francisco, Northeast of San Jose and smack dab in the middle of suburban sprawl. I grew up across San Francisco Bay, so I'm used to it. There are 43 recognized languages for Fremont School District which tells you something about where I live. Head up marketing communications for pen, marker and art mtls company. Joined company 4 years ago, cuz it's 5 minutes from my house---my basic approach to life, "If it ain't easy, don't do it." I've been comm'l insurance broker (hated the job, loved the money), high school English teacher (hated the money, loved the job) but since I graduated from university with advertising & english degrees, 15 years ago I thought it was time to finally make use of them and have been in marketing ever since. Favorite movies: "Pope of Greenwich Village" and "Jeremiah Johnson" off the top of my head. Favorite TV shows: "Seinfeld" and "The Simpsons." The only music I don't download or buy in prodigious quantities is jazz. Took up guitar again last year after 20 year layoff--mid-life crisis but cheaper than sports car. Play basketball where I'm usually the only white guy on the court so I'm called Larry Bird cuz I've got halfway decent shot. Try to find ways to make friends with guys who are season ticket holders for San Francisco Giants baseball team so I can go to games for free and just by the beer.

You are such a nerd, John.
Look, it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down.

Mathew Street

Postby Mathew Street » 18 Dec 2006, 11:56

Return to “Classic Threads & Treasury of Mirth”