Ask Jimbo a Question

Conspiracy theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jul 2021, 08:25

And I will try to answer it? :D
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 13 Jul 2021, 00:23

How are you?

I feel fine. No particular aches or pains thankfully. Walked 20 km yesterday and the old legs are fine today. Love my Monday walks. The gym is closed on Mondays and so what else can a retiree do except walk. I load up the old Nano with Covid related podcasts, TLAV and Sunday Wire are favorite shows, and the time and distance and effort just melt into an info-entertainment-exercise extravaganza.
Question authority.

User avatar
jimboo
Posts: 7148
Joined: 29 Dec 2005, 17:43
Location: taking a foxy kind of stand

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby jimboo » 13 Jul 2021, 00:30

Jimbo wrote:How are you?

I feel fine. No particular aches or pains thankfully. Walked 20 km yesterday and the old legs are fine today. Love my Monday walks. The gym is closed on Mondays and so what else can a retiree do except walk. I load up the old Nano with Covid related podcasts, TLAV and Sunday Wire are favorite shows, and the time and distance and effort just melt into an info-entertainment-exercise extravaganza.



Yeah , gaslighting as a lifestyle choice.
I need help and confirmation that spreading the truth to people and then hearing of them dying is actually a worthwhile cause, go Jimmy. Load another bullet in the gun of righteous indignation.
I preferred it when the nut jobs said they had a message from the virgin Mary.
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jul 2021, 11:06

jimboo wrote:
Jimbo wrote:How are you?

I feel fine. No particular aches or pains thankfully. Walked 20 km yesterday and the old legs are fine today. Love my Monday walks. The gym is closed on Mondays and so what else can a retiree do except walk. I load up the old Nano with Covid related podcasts, TLAV and Sunday Wire are favorite shows, and the time and distance and effort just melt into an info-entertainment-exercise extravaganza.



Yeah , gaslighting as a lifestyle choice.
I need help and confirmation that spreading the truth to people and then hearing of them dying is actually a worthwhile cause, go Jimmy. Load another bullet in the gun of righteous indignation.
I preferred it when the nut jobs said they had a message from the virgin Mary.


Could you put that in the form of a question please.
Question authority.

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 14018
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Sneelock » 30 Jul 2021, 00:25

Question: is it okay to kiss a girl on the first date?
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 30 Jul 2021, 04:46

Sneelock wrote:Question: is it okay to kiss a girl on the first date?


Yes, as long as she is Jewish.
Question authority.

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 11509
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: The Glad Tidings Mission Hall

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Samoan » 04 Aug 2021, 20:47

On year on from 4th August 2020, do you still stand by this thread ?

http://bcb-board.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=147920&p=4080971&hilit=Beirut#p4080952
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 04 Aug 2021, 22:21

Samoan wrote:On year on from 4th August 2020, do you still stand by this thread ?

http://bcb-board.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=147920&p=4080971&hilit=Beirut#p4080952


Regarding me snarking on the overall apathy of the board about what should be a world shaking event? Yeah, I stand by it. Look how few commented at the time. Some are now saying it was a mini-nuclear device set off there in Beirut. And then then there was another one. I'd link it but I can't remember where I saw the video and it looks like Hiroshima.

So much deep shit is being perpetrated - including this scamdemic.
Question authority.

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 14018
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Sneelock » 23 Aug 2021, 21:04

Dear Dr. Jimbo,

why does the little light in my refrigerator go on when I open the door and off when I close it?
I suspect sinister forces at work. please advise.

I.M. Hungry
Last edited by Sneelock on 23 Aug 2021, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29703
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby toomanyhatz » 23 Aug 2021, 22:02

Do you vet those links you quote at all? I mean, like ever??
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 23 Aug 2021, 22:04

Sneelock wrote:Dear Dr. Jimbo,

why does the little light in my refrigerator go on when I open the door and off when I close it?
I suspect sinister forces at work. please advise.

I.M. Hungry


I came up with a bit involving a character my friend invented, the Price Gourmet. So the Price Gourmet is in a French restaurant and in a grandiloquent manner says to the waiter, "Garcon, bring me the cheapest wine you have." And the waiter says, "Very well, monsieur. Red or white?" And the PG thinks for a moment and then asks, "Which is cheaper?"
Question authority.

User avatar
Mike Boom
Posts: 3750
Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 03:49

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Mike Boom » 24 Aug 2021, 16:38

Do you think you may have contributed to anyone getting sick and dying due to your spreading of mis information and lies ?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 24 Aug 2021, 17:07

Mike Boom wrote:Do you think you may have contributed to anyone getting sick and dying due to your spreading of mis information and lies ?


Absolutely not. People get sick and die no matter what I say or do. It's you, however, who don't question the mountain of clearly contradictory pharma, media and government messages who are making this into the biggest scam/hoax ever. My message is just say no to horseshit like masks, distancing, all the new normal restrictions. And if you are unlucky and get sick, do as the CDC says and go to bed, drink liquids and take Tylenol. You won't die. And you don't need the "vaccine".
Question authority.

User avatar
Mike Boom
Posts: 3750
Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 03:49

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Mike Boom » 24 Aug 2021, 18:04

Jimbo wrote:You won't die.


630,000 dead in the US alone and counting.
Your both a liar and a fool.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 19645
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Jimbo » 24 Aug 2021, 18:43

Mike Boom wrote:
Jimbo wrote:You won't die.


630,000 dead in the US alone and counting.
Your both a liar and a fool.


Dead how? Lots of ways to die, fool, especially if you get the illness when you are already very old, frail and weakened by obesity. You can die as one does or as a guy getting paid says you died. Check out the difference between dying with Covid and dying of Covid. And then see how many died of neglect after being shunted from a hospital bed to a nursing home bed. LOTS of nursing home deaths. (See: Andrew Cuomo.) And there have been numerous reports of how the numbers are wrong. Wrong enough to scare you into thinking you'd be next. Then thinking how Trump, Boris Johnson and Tom Hanks all got it and how are they today? That's about how it will go for you.
Question authority.

User avatar
mission
Posts: 2245
Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 13:39

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby mission » 01 Sep 2021, 04:10

At any point did you feel yourself turning into a cunt?
Goodness gracious me.

User avatar
Hightea
Posts: 3273
Joined: 16 Apr 2015, 02:18
Location: NY state

Re: Ask Jimbo a Question

Postby Hightea » 27 Sep 2021, 15:35

Jimbo wrote:
Mike Boom wrote:
Jimbo wrote:You won't die.


630,000 dead in the US alone and counting.
Your both a liar and a fool.


Dead how? Lots of ways to die, fool, especially if you get the illness when you are already very old, frail and weakened by obesity. You can die as one does or as a guy getting paid says you died. Check out the difference between dying with Covid and dying of Covid. And then see how many died of neglect after being shunted from a hospital bed to a nursing home bed. LOTS of nursing home deaths. (See: Andrew Cuomo.) And there have been numerous reports of how the numbers are wrong. Wrong enough to scare you into thinking you'd be next. Then thinking how Trump, Boris Johnson and Tom Hanks all got it and how are they today? That's about how it will go for you.


and how about all the people who died at home/nursing home and are not listed as a covid death? The belief now is there are more not less.
Once again your a clueless.