70s Cup Round 1 Match 9 *driftin 13- Diamond Dog 25*

What it says on the tin.
Rayge

Re: 70s Cup Round 1 Match 9

Postby Rayge » 20 Oct 2018, 17:21

oh go on then, it's this or JD v Slade and I'm going nowhere near that one

a - And the Lord Horus said, 'With my hawks' head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross'
I've no objection to sacred music per se - I love a bit of gospel, me, and there's the odd Requiem Mass I can get behind. My objection to this is that it's fucking twee 'folk' of the most disgusting kind, one of the few genres that irk as much as classic prog. Kill it with fire. 1 / 10
b - I'm not going to listen to the full ten seconds of this, because the first ten seconds was enough to win it, in truth. As always with these long-form Disco mixes, enjoyment tends to drop off once voices are introduced into the mix, but as it happens I did a few other things and the whole ten minutes unspooled without causing me any pain. Enough / 10

B
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 20 Oct 2018, 17:25

The Red Heifer wrote:God I'd love a couple of two minute smash and bash affairs!

B

Amen, Brother!
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 21 Oct 2018, 02:18

driftin 13

Diamond Dog 25

kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Return to “Other Competitions and Cups”