The Prog Corner Cup has started

What it says on the tin.
NMB

The Prog Corner Cup has started

Postby NMB » 21 Nov 2011, 18:36

The 1st pair of lists is up in the BCB Cups section of the board. All future communication relating to the cup will be posted in that section.
turn on, tune in, nod off

BlueMeanie

Re: The Prog Corner Cup has started

Postby BlueMeanie » 21 Nov 2011, 19:24

So how is this going to work? We seem to have 20 entries, which doesn't make for an even split if we have one on one, round by round. Which is how we seem to have started.
Betty Denim wrote:The first time I saw a strange man's cock was in a queue for a Belgian breakfast buffet.

GoogaMooga wrote:I do have standards.

NMB

Postby NMB » 21 Nov 2011, 19:50

BlueMeanie wrote:So how is this going to work? We seem to have 20 entries, which doesn't make for an even split if we have one on one, round by round. Which is how we seem to have started.

We might have 21 entries if a late list comes through. The first round will reduce that to 10 (there'll be one round with 3 lists if we have all 21). Then I was thinking of two rounds of 5 lists with one going out from each, which gives a nice round 8 for the quarter finals onwards.

BlueMeanie

Postby BlueMeanie » 21 Nov 2011, 19:53

NMB wrote:
BlueMeanie wrote:So how is this going to work? We seem to have 20 entries, which doesn't make for an even split if we have one on one, round by round. Which is how we seem to have started.

We might have 21 entries if a late list comes through. The first round will reduce that to 10 (there'll be one round with 3 lists if we have all 21). Then I was thinking of two rounds of 5 lists with one going out from each, which gives a nice round 8 for the quarter finals onwards.

I think we should have sorted this out before it started. Sounds a bit complicated. Anyway, I'm not the one organising it, so knock yourself out! ;)
Betty Denim wrote:The first time I saw a strange man's cock was in a queue for a Belgian breakfast buffet.

GoogaMooga wrote:I do have standards.

NMB

Postby NMB » 21 Nov 2011, 20:14

If anybody has a better idea then I'm open to suggestions. But people have put a lot of thought into compiling these lists so I wanted to make sure that every list has at least one proper run out.

algroth

Postby algroth » 21 Nov 2011, 21:00

I think it's quite fine that way. Just one question - how often will you start a new round?

C
Robust

Postby C » 21 Nov 2011, 21:30

algroth wrote:how often will you start a new round?

He's already told you that lad!

Keep up!

Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 21 Nov 2011, 22:18

algroth wrote:I think it's quite fine that way. Just one question - how often will you start a new round?

Each one will run into the other in an extended improvised suite.

NMB

Postby NMB » 21 Nov 2011, 22:19

algroth wrote:I think it's quite fine that way. Just one question - how often will you start a new round?

One a night. Including weekends but I'll leave those ones open for voting for longer because not everyone accesses the board at weekends.

algroth

Postby algroth » 22 Nov 2011, 02:55

TopCat G wrote:

Each one will run into the other in an extended improvised suite.

ROBUST!!