The glorious return of Bitter Recriminations

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Re: The glorious return of Bitter Recriminations

Postby PENK » 03 Mar 2013, 20:44

Snarfyguy wrote:To be fair, Matty posted that he'd be traveling and would have limited internet access.

OK, do you have a spare key for his place? Wouldn't want the anthrax to just sit there on the doormat unattended, you know?
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 06 Mar 2013, 16:05

penk wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:To be fair, Matty posted that he'd be traveling and would have limited internet access.

OK, do you have a spare key for his place? Wouldn't want the anthrax to just sit there on the doormat unattended, you know?

:D
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 06 Mar 2013, 16:23

*feedback squeal*

Is this thing on? ahem

Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking *pauses for laughter*, I nevertheless feel it incumbent upon me to spare a few words for my adversary and for this august convocation generally.

*sips drink*

Let’s get right to the heart of the matter: ladies and gentleman, my adversary has not CHEATED in order to advance to the final round, where I rightfully ought to be. Allegations of ELECTORAL CHICANERY are as preposterous as they are scurrilous. There was no remaining evidence of any FRAUD.

*sips drink*

No accusations of VOTER INTIMIDATION can be proved, you see, and a man here is innocent until proven GUILTY!

*sips drink*

And that nonsense about a YOUNG BOY was just that – nonsense! Why would a man in my adversary's position committ such DEPRAVED ACTS? Why, I ask? I don't know why...

I will graciously concede that my adversary has technically beaten me using traditional means such as REDISTRICTING, SUPPRESSING DEMOCRACY, and of course OUTSPENDING me because he is a rich momma’s boy, God bless him. *sips drink* But this razor-thin “victory” is no mandate, no. *shakes head* If the people wanted my avversary, how come they voted for me so much, huh?

Listen layees and gentlemen, I count among you some of my dearest friends *sips drink* and I just wanna say I love you all. *sips drink* You guys are the best! *sniff*

*furrows brow*

But you knoew, some of you just don’t… don’t have the COURAGE of your CONVICTIONS!! *swills from bottle* If you could just… *winces* some of you…

Fuck it, you know what? Some of you fuckin assholes are just cocksuging mutherfugggs is what is! You know? Yeah, I’m talkin to you, fucknuts, you wan' some? Let’s fuggin go!

*peels off jacket, accidentally ripping sleeve off*

*swills from bottle*

Some of you *pauses to catch breath*… you fuck… grrdZ PIG FUCK

Hey! Hey, get off me!! Lemme go, I’m talkin here!!! Iss my speech 65eb *smashes bottle* GET THE FUGG OFFA ME!! Noooo! NNNOOOOO!!!! AHHHhhhhhhhhhh

*cricket sounds*
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 06 Mar 2013, 23:56

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look up here, I'm in heaven

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.