- Still Baron
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 43190
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Pretty clear choice here.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14696
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
A might be my fave list in the comp. It's certainly pretty damn excellent, like every song in it!
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 27600
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
Both imperfect, but A is a bit less pandery.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.
Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018!!
- custodian of oldies
- Posts: 25066
- Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
- Location: Denmark
A for the lost soul queen, Betty Harris! I could see this list winning the cup.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck
- Insouciant Western People
- Posts: 24653
- Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 13:31
- Location: The pit of propaganda
A is a very good list, and I'm loath to vote against one with Camera Obscura on it, but I'm going to go for B please.
Jeff K wrote:Nick's still the man! No one has been as consistent as he has been over such a long period of time.