- Still Baron
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 43453
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
There's something rote about B, but it's enough in this match. There are lots of things I like in A, but it just doesn't hold together for me.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14755
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
Two strong lists, but B's latest five pips its opponent at the post. Liked its opponents opening 10 a lot though!
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 27900
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
B, and not just 'cause I'm still mad at A for beating me. There's questionable stuff on both, but more on A.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.
Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018!!
- custodian of oldies
- Posts: 25523
- Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
- Location: Denmark
Fetus Productions!? Er... no, thanks. A, please.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck
- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.