- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42958
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
There's something rote about B, but it's enough in this match. There are lots of things I like in A, but it just doesn't hold together for me.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14694
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
Two strong lists, but B's latest five pips its opponent at the post. Liked its opponents opening 10 a lot though!
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 27325
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
B, and not just 'cause I'm still mad at A for beating me. There's questionable stuff on both, but more on A.
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!
- Posts: 10258
- Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
- Location: still at Red Hen restaurant
- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.