- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Posts: 4766
- Joined: 24 Jul 2003, 23:02
- Location: sconnie botland
Going to go for A please. The listing of tracks looks a better compilation overall and the new 5 in B are a bit strange, I don't get the comedy cook and moore addition which, for me, woudl make it a less likely second player.
I'm a panic depressive and suffer from manic attacks.
- Midnight to Six Man
- Posts: 34958
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
- Location: Stockholm
I like the liveliness and variety of A. B seems a little dour in comparison.
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.