- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Buddha B-Rex
- Posts: 3353
- Joined: 01 Mar 2007, 14:57
- Location: Down by the river...
A has a tough road. So much of it is like a playlist from the 80s alt station on XM satellite radio. The Bowie always strong, but the inclusion of Freefallin' is virtual Cupicide, I think. B does little for me, but does enough to get my vote here, largely on the backs of the entertaining Mr. Bloe, and Crabby Appleton.
Freak out. Far out.
- Alpine Numpty
- Posts: 16448
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
- Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)
I like a lot in A, but the change of genre chosen for each round work against it.
I like a lot...
I like a lot...
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge
- Chuck [Bot]
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: 05 Feb 2010, 20:28
- Location: a nation of Eeyores
martha wrote:Free falling is a great track. I liked this list a lot -- it was a little split personality for me, but I liked it anyway. Tough break Chuck. Best of luck next year.
Stoopid really. 'Cos my first ten were from a quite narrow band, I thought I better choose some different stuff. Why I chose 2x five songs that were all similar to each other I don't know. I think it felt like a good idea at the time! I spose I'll mix it up more next year. Or I could just compose an entirely Magazine/Stranglers List. That would be fucking outrageously awesome.
- Posts: 12936
- Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
- Location: 香港
Nice try, Chuck, especially if this was your first Cup. Just remember good songs and variety next year!
Jonny Spencer wrote:fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.
By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!