- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42529
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- Posts: 10387
- Joined: 20 Aug 2003, 11:58
- Location: UK
- Daddy Longlegs
- Posts: 572
- Joined: 16 Sep 2011, 18:30
- Location: Not as far away as you think
Although there's part of me that feels I should do otherwise out of respect for the late Mr. Jones, I'll go with B. West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band was a little ditty I enjoyed.
"The fool who persists in his folly shall become wise."
- William Blake
- Buddha B-Rex
- Posts: 3249
- Joined: 01 Mar 2007, 14:57
- Location: Down by the river...
A has the strong Syl Johnson cut. It's new 5 are saved from being dismal by Grisby Dyke, and The Dylan/Band. B has Huey, but gets canceled out by Seger. B's new 5 is significantly stronger.
Freak out. Far out.
- Vic Snazell-Sprey
- Utter Cad
- Posts: 50714
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
- Location: 16 Beasley Street
I like the cut of both these' jibs. A, though I like B more than most lists I've seen in this round.
Little Jim was no-one's fool - he owned the town's only jam butty mine.