- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Posts: 10387
- Joined: 20 Aug 2003, 11:58
- Location: UK
- custodian of oldies
- Posts: 25186
- Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
- Location: Denmark
A, for daring to go back to the forties and even thirties
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck
- Buddha B-Rex
- Posts: 3353
- Joined: 01 Mar 2007, 14:57
- Location: Down by the river...
A's new five wore me out quickly. Very little here for me to dig, with the Shriekback particularly grating. Even the picks I do like, such as the P-Funk and Sly, are worn to dust. B's only marginally better, but it's new five are weak as water. While the title 'Jesus Was Way Cool' is enticing, that may be the longest 2 minutes of my life, and I can never get them back.
Freak out. Far out.