- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42698
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
The rather rote "Private Number" gives the slip to B.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- Posts: 10387
- Joined: 20 Aug 2003, 11:58
- Location: UK
- Buddha B-Rex
- Posts: 3249
- Joined: 01 Mar 2007, 14:57
- Location: Down by the river...
A, on the strength of Coltrane, Hendrix, Zep, and the bizarre Socrates, and despite a less than thrilling new five. B has Beefheart, Shuggie, Funkadelic, and Them, but it's not enough for me, as most of the list makes my eyes roll back in my head.
Freak out. Far out.
- Walk In My Shadow
- Hello Laydeez
- Posts: 37185
- Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
- Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
That was a good list, Paul. Sorry to see you go.
- Alpine Numpty
- Posts: 16221
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
- Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)
Walk In My Shadow wrote:That was a good list, Paul. Sorry to see you go.
Yep, what Yves said...
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge
- Posts: 20156
- Joined: 08 Aug 2003, 17:12
- Location: Old Meadow
Another quality list gone too soon.
BCB Cup - R.U. 2010: W 2012