- Neil Jung
- Watcher Of The Skies
- Posts: 10101
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 18:36
- Location: In the deepest ocean, bottom of the sea
It was raining when we drove up the two-lane highway through the long tunnel of trees that led into the black district on the south end of St. Martinville.
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14680
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
Do I have to chose? In terms of aesthetic, the more groove and beat laden B is more my thing, but in terms of actual songs, I think it will go to A. In this case, I will go for the songs, but not without some commiserations to B who really pulled out all the stops here- nice to see GZA in the BCB Cup.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Posts: 5697
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 11:41
- Location: A place where no one says please
Betty Denim wrote:The first time I saw a strange man's cock was in a queue for a Belgian breakfast buffet.
GoogaMooga wrote:I do have standards.