- Midnight to Six Man
- Posts: 35784
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
- Location: Stockholm
I'm glad B has made it far and I hope it goes further. I think it's a fun, unpretentious and interesting mix which isn't afraid to pick things it knows might lose it votes. A is alright, but a bit mundane by comparison.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.
- Posts: 5697
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 11:41
- Location: A place where no one says please
Despite even more Terry Callier, and the existence of both Can and Robert Wyatt on B
Betty Denim wrote:The first time I saw a strange man's cock was in a queue for a Belgian breakfast buffet.
GoogaMooga wrote:I do have standards.
- Alpine Numpty
- Posts: 16770
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
- Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)
Tough choice, but I'll say B for its many beautiful slow songs which simply hit the spot better tonight...
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge
- Insouciant Western People
- Posts: 24653
- Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 13:31
- Location: The pit of propaganda
The Modernist wrote:Look on the bright side -at least now you're out, you can start bragging about how you beat John Coan.
Jeff K wrote:Nick's still the man! No one has been as consistent as he has been over such a long period of time.