- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Posts: 13973
- Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 21:31
- Location: Heaven, Hell, or Houston
At times, I think "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" is the best thing ever.
Sir John Coan wrote:Nolamike is speaking nothing but sense here.
Loki wrote:Mike is Hookfinger's shill.
- 100% fangetastic
- Posts: 13409
- Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
- Location: 香港
A bit up and down here for me, but i'll go with A
Jonny Spencer wrote:fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.
By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!
- Still Baron
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 43453
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
I want to go for B, but there are just too many oddball wild cards that make no sense. Byrds "It's All Over Now Baby Blue?"
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- king feeb
- He's the consultant of swing
- Posts: 26243
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 00:42
- Location: Soon Over Babaluma
It's tough to vote against one of my fave James Brown tracks, but for the ace Curtis, Fall, Can and Stooges tracks, I say A
You'd pay big bucks to know what you really think.