The runners, the riders and the fallen

User avatar
Jeff K
The Original K
Posts: 32690
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:08
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Contact:

Re: The runners, the riders and the fallen

Postby Jeff K » 10 Mar 2011, 23:39

:lol:

Oh no it's a good thing, Moddy! You and Bleep could be representing the change of the guard. The new canon, the anti-Boom is upon us! Who knows, maybe next year we'll see carlsson and solarskope face off in the finals?
the science eel experiment wrote:Jesus Christ can't save BCB, i believe i can.

The Modernist

Re: The runners, the riders and the fallen

Postby The Modernist » 11 Mar 2011, 00:03

Jeff K wrote::lol:

Oh no it's a good thing, Moddy! You and Bleep could be representing the change of the guard. The new canon, the anti-Boom is upon us! Who knows, maybe next year we'll see carlsson and solarskope face off in the finals?


Goat Boy and me have pretty similar tastes as well; you could interchange quite a number of tracks on each list without much trouble.
It does seem a victory of sorts I must say! ;)

User avatar
mentalist (slight return)
under mi sensi
Posts: 14394
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 10:54
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: The runners, the riders and the fallen

Postby mentalist (slight return) » 11 Mar 2011, 00:18

I put $10,000 on Mike Boom. I stand to get back $10,500 if he wins. I'm shitting bricks.
king of the divan

The Modernist

Re: The runners, the riders and the fallen

Postby The Modernist » 11 Mar 2011, 00:25

mentalist (slight return) wrote:I put $10,000 on Mike Boom. I stand to get back $10,500 if he wins. I'm shitting bricks.


Pah! A fool and his money..

User avatar
Jeff K
The Original K
Posts: 32690
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:08
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Contact:

Re: The runners, the riders and the fallen

Postby Jeff K » 11 Mar 2011, 00:28

Since the Modernist and Bleep are so close to the crown, I'm anxious to see what their next five will be. Will they continue on the same path or will they sell out and choose something like Teenage Kicks? They can taste victory!
the science eel experiment wrote:Jesus Christ can't save BCB, i believe i can.

User avatar
mentalist (slight return)
under mi sensi
Posts: 14394
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 10:54
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: The runners, the riders and the fallen

Postby mentalist (slight return) » 11 Mar 2011, 09:02

Obscure soul or mod from Modernist, electronica or weighty avante garde from Bleep (not that these are bad things). Or they could well confound us!
king of the divan

User avatar
Balboa
Posts: 17579
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 13:31

Re: The runners, the riders and the fallen

Postby Balboa » 12 Mar 2011, 09:43

Jeff K wrote:Since the Modernist and Bleep are so close to the crown, I'm anxious to see what their next five will be. Will they continue on the same path or will they sell out and choose something like Teenage Kicks? They can taste victory!


:)

Oh, the pressure to pick something that might take you over the line must be dreadful! Good luck gents!
Of course, I was mostly stoned at the time.