- Posts: 13945
- Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 21:31
- Location: Heaven, Hell, or Houston
A was carried for me by Barbara Lynn and Dr. John, but I'm just not feeling it anymore. I'll go with B.
Sir John Coan wrote:Nolamike is speaking nothing but sense here.
Loki wrote:Mike is Hookfinger's shill.
- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
I agree. And that's having discounted one of RcL's votes.the masked man wrote:OK, I make this one close too - I think A has 33, B has 31. But I'll do another count.
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- the masked man
- Posts: 27005
- Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 12:29
- Location: Peterborough
Jude wrote:I agree. And that's having discounted one of RcL's votes.the masked man wrote:OK, I make this one close too - I think A has 33, B has 31. But I'll do another count.
Yes, I noticed Roddy had accidentally voted twice, so I only counted one of his votes. Anyway B was Tapiocahead.