- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 28001
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
B loses me by the end, A, despite the occasional dip in quality, doesn't.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.
Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018!!
- Still Baron
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 43511
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
The first close tie of this round. B starts strong, but sorta falls apart.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14755
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
I'm liking both, and I warned B to raise its game, and it did, so it gets through again.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.