- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 27252
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
B loses me by the end, A, despite the occasional dip in quality, doesn't.
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42903
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
The first close tie of this round. B starts strong, but sorta falls apart.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14692
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
I'm liking both, and I warned B to raise its game, and it did, so it gets through again.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.