- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 27599
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
A. Although I like most of B's newer picks, Oasis is a big enough step backwards to put me firmly back in the A camp.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.
Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018!!
- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
B by miles and miles. Of course, this pretty much guarantees victory for A.
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- 100% fangetastic
- Posts: 13149
- Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
- Location: 香港
I like quite a bit of B, but it's A for the overall consistency.
Jonny Spencer wrote:fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.
By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14696
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
It's gotta be A, anyone whose latest five can include Aretha and Cabaret Voltaire is my kinda poster.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.