- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- WG Kaspar
- Posts: 8673
- Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07
I have to go for A because of the brilliant Candi Staton track, one of my very favourite tunes. Some good picks on both lists, but I have to say that there's a fair few that I know not at all.
I run out of talent
- Diamond Dog
- "Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
- Posts: 65847
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
- Location: High On Poachers Hill
In other words an extended look into *******’s head, and it seems to have some pretty good things in it (who among us is totally free of mental garbage?) It’s nice to see that he is confident enough so he can play some blues again,I’d like to hear more.
martha wrote:They debated putting a shortened version of it on the album and releasing the full length version as a single, but decided against it. I think they should have done.
Found it online here...
Actually you seem to have found some Japanese indie/metal hybrid!
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14673
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
Not much in them, but B it is.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42721
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Both have things that make me happy and both make missteps. I can't be bothered choosing.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- the masked man
- Posts: 26759
- Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 12:29
- Location: Peterborough
Brassneck was A in the original tie too. It was a good list, actually.
- Ranking Ted
- Posts: 12082
- Joined: 03 Feb 2004, 22:13
- Location: Northern Britain
Fantastic list, brass neck. Tempted to make a playlist of that!