- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- Minnie the Minx
- funky thigh collector
- Posts: 29464
- Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
- Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.
Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?
- gash on ignore
- cultural defective
- Posts: 16376
- Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
- Location: lording it
B's good but A is better.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Diamond Dog wrote:That's it. I've taken the decision. I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.
- Midnight to Six Man
- Posts: 34248
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
- Location: Stockholm
B is at least trying to cast its net a little wider with stuff like Chic and Tim Maia, but it's far too little far too late. Which is very fortunate for A, because it's getting duller as it goes on, starting to move towards a dull pub jukebox selection of rubbish like Rodriguez and MC5.
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.
- Posts: 6981
- Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 22:41
- Location: quite literally in your face
- The Red Heifer
- Fucking Crackers
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
- Location: South Penriff
Dave Spender Elk Relocation Services wrote:
B is still going with this 'black only' thing and altho' there are good things there, it can fuck off. There's no place for such gimmickry, not at this stage, anyway.
You said it
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42611
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
I'm pretty sure I've stuck by A in some tough contests, but it's gotta be B.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.