- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- the masked man
- Posts: 27074
- Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 12:29
- Location: Peterborough
I like both these, but I wonder if B's missing a few tricks by picking decent but not spectacular songs by fine artists. I think A is choosing better material, overall. But I'm sure I'd happy many happy hours listening to the record collections of both.
- Minnie the Minx
- funky thigh collector
- Posts: 30293
- Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
- Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.
Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?
- clive gash
- wannabee enfant terrible
- Posts: 17211
- Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
- Location: down the rabbit hole
B, not arsed about either really.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?
...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...
- Midnight to Six Man
- Posts: 35784
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
- Location: Stockholm
I don't think either list's going to get much further and can only imagine that they've been lucky in their draws thus far in. That said, there is some good stuff on both: just not enough of it. If forced to choose one to sit and listen to, I think it'd be B, which has more fun and variety with stuff like 'Pata Pata'.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.
- Still Baron
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 43462
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Not feeling terrifically enthusiastic about either choice.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.