- Posts: 15575
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:43
- Leg of lamb
- Jane Austen enthusiast
- Posts: 9466
- Joined: 19 Oct 2003, 11:33
- Location: Crying in the chapel
Definitely B. I really like its new five - great Lemonheads pick, evergreen Desmond Dekker and Dobie Gray. Yeah.
Brother Spoon wrote:I would probably enjoy this record more if it came to me in a brown paper bag filled with manure, instead of this richly illustrated disgrace to my eyes.
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42617
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Oh, hell. I don't know. Both lists have plusses and minuses.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 26931
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
Still A,though it's a bit inconsistent.
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!