BCB CUP 2010: QF 1 - Matty Red Sux!

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist
Location: from NYC and happy to be in Hiroshima, hated Jakarta

Re: BCB CUP 2010: QF 1 - Matty Red Sux!

Postby Matty Red Sox » 13 Mar 2010, 23:54

Never/Ever wrote:
Matty Red Sox wrote:Hey Prog Goon,

I have no idea why you want to pop up here and say shit. Do we have a beef, if so let me know, otherwise fuck off.

Reign in that temper mate.
Carlsson only cracked a joke- after all he always gets walloped during the Cup.
It would have graced you to have a smile about it- unless you are really after a fight, then I'm more than happy to oblige.

I don't want to fight any one. Still if someone comes my way, I'm gonna say something. He seems to do this when I go out of the cup, and three times I said nothing, the fourth I figured it wasn't a coincidence - so this year I asked if we have a problem. I seriously want to know, because I am under the impression that we do - I don't know why, but every year he takes a dig, and if I did something to start with him, that i am unaware of, I want to know.
the Eagles suck.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 14 Mar 2010, 00:04

Carlsson ain't malicious. That's not his style.
But by the same token the 'prog goons' always claim to be attacked by some people around here, the goons themselves have been getting lippier and that is not always appreciated.
I guess that's when the fun and games stop and people really get irritated on both sides of the compass.
It seems that you are really getting upset with people trying to make a joke at your expense...the quip I made about C's exit in every first round of the BCB-cup was one that you could have made.
Perhaps we all need to find a sense of humour or cease and desist.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist
Location: from NYC and happy to be in Hiroshima, hated Jakarta

Postby Matty Red Sox » 14 Mar 2010, 00:16

Never/Ever wrote:Carlsson ain't malicious. That's not his style.
But by the same token the 'prog goons' always claim to be attacked by some people around here, the goons themselves have been getting lippier and that is not always appreciated.
I guess that's when the fun and games stop and people really get irritated on both sides of the compass.
It seems that you are really getting upset with people trying to make a joke at your expense...the quip I made about C's exit in every first round of the BCB-cup was one that you could have made.
Perhaps we all need to find a sense of humour or cease and desist.

It probably would have been, but I have been wondering why he chooses to say shit to me like this, when otherwise we really don't talk... so I wonder if I insulted him in a bad way at some time. If so I want to know, if not, I want to know why he feels it necessary for his not so nice quips to me, when generally I don't think he should have a problem with me.
the Eagles suck.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 14 Mar 2010, 00:43

Perhaps you could have send Carlsson a PM with that question?

I'm just getting tired of the whole progs vs the rest-thing.
At times I feel there's no respect between the two sides, then there's a complete lack of comprehension when one makes a joke at the cost of the other and there's quite a bit of aggro developing too.
That goes both ways....and sometimes when I feel the need to defend the prog-cause it's like me defending a pitbull rather than a canary.
I don't mind to post a playful jab here and there but it is a pity if no one can appreciate the joke and offence is taken immediately...fwiw, speaking on a personal note, I do respect you and judging by your BCB-list there's indeed a lot more to your tastes than the obvious Who-reference.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.