- 100% fangetastic
- Posts: 13089
- Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
- Location: 香港
Like A a lot, but B's extra 5 are just dynamite, and headed by one of the greatest punk singles ever.
Last edited by fange on 04 Mar 2010, 03:38, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Spencer wrote:fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.
By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!
- Stille Baron
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 43111
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Very tough choice. In the end, A has maybe higher highs (MBV, Poptones, some other stuff I already forgot) but more turn-offs. It also seems slightly more rote. B is still a little crazy.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- king feeb
- He's the consultant of swing
- Posts: 26243
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 00:42
- Location: Soon Over Babaluma
I used that Cymande track in my first-ever cup list, so many years ago. I got knocked out in the first round... hope you have better luck with it, B
You'd pay big bucks to know what you really think.
- Alpine Numpty
- Posts: 16517
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
- Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)
B is much more funky and danceable, but there's much more I really love in
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge
- The Red Nosed Heifer
- Fucking Crackers
- Posts: 14927
- Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
- Location: South Penriff
I really like A, but I feel funky. B brings it.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?
- Posts: 14589
- Joined: 18 Feb 2004, 12:38
- Location: We began to notice that we could be free, And we moved together to the West.
- clive gash
- wannabee enfant terrible
- Posts: 17037
- Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
- Location: down the rabbit hole
A's list is the alt-canon, and as such has many good to great things as well as a sampling of head-scratching no!s. B has the best Fall tune and only slips for me with the Turbulence and GZA picks.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?