BCB CUP2010: Round 3, Match 5 - Snarfy! Why??

User avatar
B
Posts: 9166
Joined: 25 Aug 2003, 06:22
Location: Brooklyn

Re: BCB CUP2010: Round 3, Match 5 - Snarfy! Why??

Postby B » 23 Feb 2010, 21:52

FUCK! That was a hell of a list, Chris. I think my favorite actually. The bright side is that you really put up a fight with a list that is also very good.

User avatar
Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist
Posts: 8143
Joined: 02 Nov 2003, 16:57
Location: from NYC and happy to be in Hiroshima, hated Jakarta

Re: BCB CUP2010: Round 3, Match 5 - Snarfy! Why??

Postby Matty Red Sox » 23 Feb 2010, 23:23

Ahhhh hell Chris - I'm sorry for you, it was a tough call for me... but I went against Joni Mitchell.
the Eagles suck.

User avatar
Very Stable Baron
Diamond Geezer
Posts: 42148
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality

Re: BCB CUP2010: Round 3, Match 5 - Snarfy! Why??

Postby Very Stable Baron » 24 Feb 2010, 03:58

Matty Red Sox wrote:... but I went against Joni Mitchell.


You're going to hell.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

User avatar
Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist
Posts: 8143
Joined: 02 Nov 2003, 16:57
Location: from NYC and happy to be in Hiroshima, hated Jakarta

Re: BCB CUP2010: Round 3, Match 5 - Snarfy! Why??

Postby Matty Red Sox » 24 Feb 2010, 04:13

Baron Frito Pie wrote:
Matty Red Sox wrote:... but I went against Joni Mitchell.


You're going to hell.


Most definitely, but Joni Mitchell will have little to do with it!
the Eagles suck.

User avatar
Very Stable Baron
Diamond Geezer
Posts: 42148
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality

Re: BCB CUP2010: Round 3, Match 5 - Snarfy! Why??

Postby Very Stable Baron » 24 Feb 2010, 04:15

Matty Red Sox wrote:
Baron Frito Pie wrote:
Matty Red Sox wrote:... but I went against Joni Mitchell.


You're going to hell.


Most definitely, but Joni Mitchell will have little to do with it!


You've missed the point.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.