- Midnight to Six Man
- Posts: 33423
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
- Location: Stockholm
Both of these have plenty of good stuff but pick a few things that make me think they're determined to lose my vote. I do like much of A, more than B, and so it gets my vote despite Fiery Furnaces and the imbecile Banhart.
Darkness_Fish wrote:One slight disappointment was that there turns out to be two cinemas in Bolton
- king feeb
- He's the consultant of swing
- Posts: 26243
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 00:42
- Location: Soon Over Babaluma
Both are pretty good but A is a little stronger, despite including Devandra Beardheart.
You'd pay big bucks to know what you really think.
- Still Baron
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 41894
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Well, this is a tough one. I'm just not really interested in anything these lists have done recently, if at all. I like how A's starts out pretty well, but it also pretty much craps out. B isn't obviously alluring, but I'm more interested in it.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- Posts: 5697
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 11:41
- Location: A place where no one says please
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- Pat O'Banton
- Utter Cad
- Posts: 49962
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
- Location: 16 Beasley Street
Argh. B has more I really like but A has more I absolutely love. Really, splendid lists, both.
Goat Boy wrote:TVc 15 rocks my world. The chorus makes me want to fuck a horse.