- Neil Jung
- Watcher Of The Skies
- Posts: 10118
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 18:36
- Location: In the deepest ocean, bottom of the sea
It was raining when we drove up the two-lane highway through the long tunnel of trees that led into the black district on the south end of St. Martinville.
- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Dennis Testicle
- Fucking Crackers
- Posts: 14991
- Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
- Location: South Penriff
"Kitty" is a great song
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."