Bitter Recriminations 2010: Twice as bitter as before!

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist
Location: from NYC and happy to be in Hiroshima, hated Jakarta

Re: Bitter Recriminations 2010: Twice as bitter as before!

Postby Matty Red Sox » 24 Feb 2010, 12:22

RcL (eraser) wrote:
Matty Red Sox wrote:Hey dickless, So now you want to start a new piece where you insult someone for voting for a list and complimenting it? Cool, is it fun? You're an asshole, you may not know it, but you are. Get fucked and get lost. It would be one thing if we were friends and we were joking around; however I don't like you at all, so knock it off.

Lost as to whether this has any sincerity to it - it's only a few months since I shared a few beers with Matty in Brooklyn. I'm fairly innocuous in person and I'm not sure there's that much to dislike. If I hit some personal note with methadone or head injury, I apologise - it was a cartoon swipe at a comment by someone I'd met, and misjudged their skin thickness...

The cup's partly about a bit of piss-taking, isn't it? My list, which has just gone out, has taken quite a slagging, but also got quite a few compliments - c'est la vie. Matty has been one of the most relentlessly negative commentators in this year's cup - so I hoped he could give it and take it. I hope I've misunderstood his aggressive response.

Wow, it's really true that you have no stones what so ever. It's should be clear to you by now why I don't like you. Sure we had beer. However it's pretty clear that a beer does not a friendship make. You try to act "innocuous", I get it that's your shtick, your gimmick, which "allows" you to do some pretty mean shit and act like the fucking wounded party.

There is nothing relentless about my comments, I have made an equal ammount of positive comments - lists I like get them. Your post struck me as another example of your typical "innocuous" behavior... such as early in the cup where you appeared to be following me around and negating every vote I made, hmmmm, Matty's got a drug problem because he likes some music - singling me out why? Then your "apology", in which you try to imply that maybe you have hit close to home... which isn't the case. I can give and take, but I don't care for mealymouthed chicken shits very much. Stop acting as if you have no clue as to why I would "randomly" attack you and man up. You fucked up, it offends me, and you act like you have some pride in what you did.
the Eagles suck.

frimmers

Postby frimmers » 24 Feb 2010, 12:26

i am glad i lost. thank fuck i got out alive.

The Dríver
Hippy Replacement

Postby The Dríver » 25 Feb 2010, 19:09

45 of you can fuck right off.
He's a simpleton. 200 years ago they wouldn't have let him milk a cow.

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist

Postby Matty Red Sox » 25 Feb 2010, 23:48

Awesome response from the driver! Sorry man, I liked your list (I think I voted for it previously), but I liked the other's five new picks better.
the Eagles suck.

RcL

Postby RcL » 26 Feb 2010, 02:14

Matty Red Sox wrote:Your post struck me as another example of your typical "innocuous" behavior... such as early in the cup where you appeared to be following me around and negating every vote I made, hmmmm, Matty's got a drug problem because he likes some music - singling me out why?

What!? Singling you out in what way? This is nuts.

Have you considered that I may just have been posting at a similar time to you? A quick check shows that I've sometimes voted the same as you, sometimes not.

If it's anything to do with your 'rcl (eraser)' designation - I changed that because I thought it was a funny response to me geekily tidying up the cup list and removing the dots after the numbers, and the comments.

And as others have requested, can you drop the Kenji thing? - I just asked what (I didn't know then) many others BCBers had wondered. As I understand, it's still not resolved and I wish I'd never asked what should have been a simple question.

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist

Postby Matty Red Sox » 26 Feb 2010, 03:47

RcL (eraser) wrote:
Matty Red Sox wrote:Your post struck me as another example of your typical "innocuous" behavior... such as early in the cup where you appeared to be following me around and negating every vote I made, hmmmm, Matty's got a drug problem because he likes some music - singling me out why?

Have you considered that I may just have been posting at a similar time to you? A quick check shows that I've sometimes voted the same as you, sometimes not.

If it's anything to do with your 'rcl (eraser)' designation - I changed that because I thought it was a funny response to me geekily tidying up the cup list and removing the dots after the numbers, and the comments.

And as others have requested, can you drop the Kenji thing? - I just asked what (I didn't know then) many others BCBers had wondered. As I understand, it's still not resolved and I wish I'd never asked what should have been a simple question.

Bull.
the Eagles suck.

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist

Postby Matty Red Sox » 26 Feb 2010, 03:48

RcL (eraser) wrote:

And as others have requested, can you drop the Kenji thing?
- I just asked what (I didn't know then) many others BCBers had wondered. As I understand, it's still not resolved and I wish I'd never asked what should have been a simple question.

No.
the Eagles suck.

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist

Postby Matty Red Sox » 26 Feb 2010, 03:49

RcL (eraser) wrote:

:roll:
the Eagles suck.

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 26 Feb 2010, 07:33

For the love of God, give it a rest. It's embarrassing.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 26 Feb 2010, 08:03

Distasteful, in fact.
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 26 Feb 2010, 12:41

PM's please!!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

Beebsy

Postby Beebsy » 26 Feb 2010, 12:42

Goat Boy wrote:PM's please!!

Absolutely, guys. Take this off side, please.

Johnny Fartpants

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 26 Feb 2010, 14:17

Beebsy wrote:

Bollocks to that, don't you know there's a recession on ... I need all the money I can get these days.

POP-COOOOOOOORRRRRRRNNNN!!!

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist

Postby Matty Red Sox » 26 Feb 2010, 14:26

Johnny Fartpants wrote:
Beebsy wrote:

Bollocks to that, don't you know there's a recession on ... I need all the money I can get these days.

Thanks for keeping it all in perspective Mr. Fartpants!
the Eagles suck.

Johnny Fartpants

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 26 Feb 2010, 14:38

Matty Red Sox wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bollocks to that, don't you know there's a recession on ... I need all the money I can get these days.

My pleasure ... now do you want sweet or salty? And I am still talking about the popcorn by the way, before you start getting any funny ideas.

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist

Postby Matty Red Sox » 26 Feb 2010, 15:41

Johnny Fartpants wrote:
Matty Red Sox wrote:

My pleasure ... now do you want sweet or salty? And I am still talking about the popcorn by the way, before you start getting any funny ideas.

Funny ideas, where you are involved? No way, sir. Nothing humorous about you in anyway. Now about that popcorn - am I allowed to eat it, seeing as I am in the middle of this kerfuffle.... is there a penalty if I use it as a weapon? :?
the Eagles suck.

Johnny Fartpants

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 26 Feb 2010, 16:00

Matty Red Sox wrote:Now about that popcorn - am I allowed to eat it, seeing as I am in the middle of this kerfuffle.... is there a penalty if I use it as a weapon? :?

I think you'll find that popcorn, whilst being a nutricious snack food and popular accompaniment to many a shite film or humorous internet message board bust-up, is somewhat ineffectual as a weapon, due mainly to it's light weight and less than aero-dynamic shape. If you insist on turning your war of words with Mr RcL into actual physical violence, may I suggest that you take the metal popcorn serving scoop, and twat him squarely around the bonce with it.

Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist

Postby Matty Red Sox » 26 Feb 2010, 16:12

Johnny Fartpants wrote:
Matty Red Sox wrote:Now about that popcorn - am I allowed to eat it, seeing as I am in the middle of this kerfuffle.... is there a penalty if I use it as a weapon? :?

I think you'll find that popcorn, whilst being a nutricious snack food and popular accompaniment to many a shite film or humorous internet message board bust-up, is somewhat ineffectual as a weapon, due mainly to it's light weight and less than aero-dynamic shape. If you insist on turning your war of words with Mr RcL into actual physical violence, may I suggest that you take the metal popcorn serving scoop, and twat him squarely around the bonce with it.

LEGAL NOTICE: Remember, this is a Johnny Fartpants suggestion, meaning that it is blatant humor, parody, sarcasm, and what have you. It is not a serious suggestion, and no one would actually condone physical violence, assault, or harassment. BCB does not want to get sued. And remember Fartpants is an untrained professional, you should not attempt this in your own home. Again this has been a legal notice absolving BCB of all wrongdoing, both past or future.
the Eagles suck.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 27 Feb 2010, 00:11

Johnny Fartpants wrote:If you insist on turning your war of words with Mr RcL into actual physical violence, may I suggest that you take the metal popcorn serving scoop, and twat him squarely around the bonce with it.

Calling Mr. Heifer....any odds on a fight like that? :lol:
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 27 Feb 2010, 01:27

I didn't like the above "humorous" exchange - but have edited to modify my comments.
Last edited by The Modernist on 27 Feb 2010, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.