- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14694
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
A keeps getting better- the Withers, Frankie Lymon, New York Dolls and Bowie choices are all aces, and the rest is pretty damn fun too.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Leg of lamb
- Jane Austen enthusiast
- Posts: 9466
- Joined: 19 Oct 2003, 11:33
- Location: Crying in the chapel
I stand by A, though I know it's beginning to look a little bit like the finer side of acceptable-to-BCB pop personified. I still think it's a banger.
Brother Spoon wrote:I would probably enjoy this record more if it came to me in a brown paper bag filled with manure, instead of this richly illustrated disgrace to my eyes.
- Goat Boy
- Bogarting the joint
- Posts: 32687
- Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
- Location: In the perfumed garden
B, with the exception of Trash the next 5 for A do little
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.
Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal
- Posts: 14589
- Joined: 18 Feb 2004, 12:38
- Location: We began to notice that we could be free, And we moved together to the West.