- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
A, although i don't like voting against Have You Seen Her.
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14696
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
I like A's moxie, it just sounds like it'd be a fun list to play, perhaps it is a bit locked in to a certain aesthetic, but it knows its aesthetic well, and "Girl U Want" is so ridiculously fun that I can't help but salute it.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Ranking Ted
- Posts: 12568
- Joined: 03 Feb 2004, 22:13
- Location: Northern Britain
Very difficult here. Yay for Godfathers on A's new selection amidst the generally v. cool stuff. B's more archival selection shouldn't blind us the greatness of Ooh Child, Ambulance Blues or Sweet Thing/etc.
Very closely A.
Very closely A.
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB