- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- James R
- the grocer of despair
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 03:53
- Location: seated sultanically among the moons of Saturn
pcqgod wrote:I like how Liebling progresses from a rotting, animated corpse living in his parents' basement to a slightly more life-affirming walking corpse by the end of the movie.
Goat Boy wrote:I recall a midget with large tits dancing.
- Posts: 6313
- Joined: 23 Jan 2008, 18:43
- Location: the observation post
Can't believe either list made it through compared to what has been flushed. Luck of the draw I guess. Two rdiohead picks sinks A (one would have been enough though)...B
Oh boy is it getting rough, when my old world charm isn't quite enough.
- Tonto Papadopoulos
- Utter Cad
- Posts: 50802
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
- Location: 16 Beasley Street
Two delightfully unobvious lists. A just wins out (though I hate voting against National Shite Day).
Little Jim was no-one's fool - he owned the town's only jam butty mine.