- Posts: 6313
- Joined: 23 Jan 2008, 18:43
- Location: the observation post
Mingus, YLT and dean and Britta make for a nice combo, the added Toussaint clinches it...A
Oh boy is it getting rough, when my old world charm isn't quite enough.
- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42722
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
I was looking forward to having the chance to vote for A in future rounds, but it's gone a bit wrong, I'm afraid. And I like B better here.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.