- Dominated by the Obscure
- Posts: 52603
- Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:04
- Location: New York
I'm lukewarm about B's additions, but overall I prefer his / her list.
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.
- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 42611
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
B. And I like(d) A pretty well.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
- Leg of lamb
- Jane Austen enthusiast
- Posts: 9466
- Joined: 19 Oct 2003, 11:33
- Location: Crying in the chapel
Had to resort to scoring it as well. A won 13-10.
Brother Spoon wrote:I would probably enjoy this record more if it came to me in a brown paper bag filled with manure, instead of this richly illustrated disgrace to my eyes.