- Posts: 6313
- Joined: 23 Jan 2008, 18:43
- Location: the observation post
I thought "Ohio River Boat Song" was truly a Palace song? Whatever it was enough to sway me. B
Oh boy is it getting rough, when my old world charm isn't quite enough.
- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- Leg of lamb
- Jane Austen enthusiast
- Posts: 9466
- Joined: 19 Oct 2003, 11:33
- Location: Crying in the chapel
Well, I was thinking of going for A because it's less risk averse, but then I thought, actually, B has a very catholic and enticing bunch of tunes. Al Green, Congos, Air ... I'm there.
Brother Spoon wrote:I would probably enjoy this record more if it came to me in a brown paper bag filled with manure, instead of this richly illustrated disgrace to my eyes.
- Diamond Geezer
- Posts: 43104
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
- Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.