- Midnight to Six Man
- Posts: 35367
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
- Location: Stockholm
B's new five add a bit more interest to the solid but dull starting ten, but it's not quite enough to overcome a still splendid A, one of my favourites from the first round.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.
- The Write Profile
- 2017 BCB Cup Champ
- Posts: 14715
- Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 10:55
- Location: Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
I've gotta say, both lists look pretty similar when placed together, but A stretches itself out just a little more, and the Miles, Sly, Funkadelic and Stereolab tracks are among my favourites, with bonus marks for the amazing "Father's Name is Dead".
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.
- Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 17:27
- Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.
- Matt Wilson
- Psychedelic Cowpunk
- Posts: 29784
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
- Location: Edge of a continent
Buh, buh, buh B!
goat boy wrote:For so long now Matt has BCB defined himself as being in opposition to Coan. He’s the Batman to their Joker but they can't deal with Batman ditching the gothic gloom of Gotham for Paris in the spring.
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."