- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- Leg of lamb
- Jane Austen enthusiast
- Posts: 9466
- Joined: 19 Oct 2003, 11:33
- Location: Crying in the chapel
I'll go with B here. I feel it could go in more directions and, in the shape of the George Jones and Candi picks, contains a few of my all-timers.
Brother Spoon wrote:I would probably enjoy this record more if it came to me in a brown paper bag filled with manure, instead of this richly illustrated disgrace to my eyes.
- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 26821
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
Despite the Black Grape, B has too many great picks to deny. Really nice new five too.
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!
- Goat Boy
- Bogarting the joint
- Posts: 31663
- Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
- Location: In the perfumed garden
Copehead wrote:I have never seen anything that doesn't convince me that Joe Average people who vote Conservative are fundamentally too thick to understand the world
The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.
- Diamond Dog
- "Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
- Posts: 65459
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
- Location: High On Poachers Hill
Two really good lists, but it'sA
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.
"You were caught fucking another woman’s husband in a field while you were married, you camel-faced, racist troglodyte".