- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- Leg of lamb
- Jane Austen enthusiast
- Posts: 9466
- Joined: 19 Oct 2003, 11:33
- Location: Crying in the chapel
I'll go with B here. I feel it could go in more directions and, in the shape of the George Jones and Candi picks, contains a few of my all-timers.
Brother Spoon wrote:I would probably enjoy this record more if it came to me in a brown paper bag filled with manure, instead of this richly illustrated disgrace to my eyes.
- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 26584
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
Despite the Black Grape, B has too many great picks to deny. Really nice new five too.
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!
- Goat Boy
- Bogarting the joint
- Posts: 31189
- Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
- Location: In the perfumed garden
Copehead wrote:We have always been proud of the impartiality of our state broadcaster, now they are little different to RT of Fox News when it comes to their political output.
Minnie the Minx wrote:Oh, you fucking shitstain.
- Diamond Dog
- "Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
- Posts: 64913
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
- Location: High On Poachers Hill
Two really good lists, but it'sA
toomanyhatz wrote:In fact I'll take it a step farther and say many of my male friends are gay. Not a majority, but a higher percentage than the general demographic...
nev gash wrote:Ah, the JUOTA.