44%
B
56%

Total votes: 9

Davey the Fat Boy

Re: Rants: Finals

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 08 Oct 2007, 18:23

Sneelock wrote:Public Apology to Davey the Fat Boy:

look, I don't fault you for anything. you coaxed some very funny stuff out of people that I enjoyed reading.
I couldn't make the deadline so I asked if it was extended. it wasn't but there was a run-off anyway. life goes on.
maybe it was just a misunderstanding. I count yours and someone elses as two entries. I think dead means dead. I'm glad we got to see the other entries because they were both great fun to read. It seems to me that the deadline was extended without telling anybody. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I've been wrong before.

besides, you just saved 'hatz and sloop the trouble of telling us how bad we suck!

No worries.

It was a dead shark from the beginning. Too bad - I enjoyed reading the rants that did come in.
The opinions of this poster are subjective. That’s how opinions work.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 08 Oct 2007, 18:25

hmmm. If we could just figure out how to combine ranting with pictures of sexy celebrities!

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 08 Oct 2007, 21:10

B
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Buddha B-Rex

Postby Buddha B-Rex » 08 Oct 2007, 22:01

Davey The Fat Boy wrote:If it makes you feel better, I'll disqualify my rant and crown Buddha the winner.

So there is is folks. Buddha wins.

I'd like my Cup to read: 'Buddha-B. Rex--2007 BCB Rant Champion. Won by default.'

I'd also like to say that although my misspelling of 'Fuck Gandhi' as 'Fuck Ghandi' was, in fact, embarrassingly unintentional at first, I did realize the error before it was posted, and could have corrected it. Instead, I decided to leave it unrepaired, believing that it enhanced the irony of my...position.... Btw, I also misspelled 'Inuits'.

Whew. Glad that's over with. Ok, now you preening murder of non-rant-submitting crows can go back to endlessly pontificating over whether or not Macca's farts smell more like bubblegum or lilacs.

God, I love the internets.

;)
Freak out. Far out.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 10 Oct 2007, 18:46

Buddha-B. Rex wrote: ...whether or not Macca's farts smell more like bubblegum or lilacs.

B
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Quaco
F R double E

Postby Quaco » 16 Oct 2007, 10:18

Hey, Buddha, I thought your rant was the best one of them all. It didn't seem overly worked-over and it really made me laugh.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -